Arkham: Where am I? It’s dark, I can’t see anything.
雅克罕姆:我在哪?太黑了,我看不见。
Lady: You’re still alive, I see.
蕾蒂:你还活着,看上去是。
Arkham: Mary? Is that you? What’s happening? Where’s your mother?
雅克罕姆:玛丽?是你吗?发生了什么事?你母亲在哪?
Lady: My mother?! you killed her, remember?
蕾蒂:我母亲?!是你亲手杀了她,想起来了?
Arkham: Yes……That’s right. I killed her, with my own hands. What
horrible thing have I done? I was too weak. I succumbed to his
influence.
雅克罕姆:是的……就是那样,我亲手杀了她。我竟然干了那样可怕的事?我太虚弱了。我屈服于他的势力。
Lady: You mean, you were posessed? Father?
蕾蒂:你的意思是……被控制了吗?父亲?
Arkham: Yes, I was manipulated. Manipulated by a Devil, named
Vergil.
雅克罕姆:是的,我是被操纵的。被一个名叫维吉尔的恶魔操纵。
Lady: Vergil.
蕾蒂:维吉尔。
Arkham: He’s attempting to bring the demon world back to this
modern day. A world that Sparda once sealed off.
雅克罕姆:他企图在如今的时代再次复兴地下世界——一个被斯巴达的力量所封印的世界。
Lady: Sparda? I thought he was a myth.
蕾蒂:斯巴达?我听说过这个神话。
Arkham: If the demons return, this world will be thrown into
chaos. Stop him. Stop Vergil!
雅克罕姆:如果恶魔们卷土重来,这片净土将再度陷入混乱。阻止他,阻止维吉尔!
Lady: Me?
蕾蒂:我吗?
Arkham: You are such a sweet child, just like your mother.
雅克罕姆:你真是一个好孩子,就像你的母亲。
Lady: Father! FATHER!
蕾蒂:父亲,父亲!
LADY:Vergil!
蕾蒂:维吉尔!
Beowulf: Sparda! SPARDA!
贝尔渥夫:斯巴达!斯巴达!
Dante: Aww, you poor thing. Didn’t your mother ever teach you how
to use a door?
但丁:啊,可怜的孩子。难道你的母亲没有教会你怎么使用门吗?
Beowulf: That odor I know it!
贝尔渥夫:那种味道为我所熟知!
Dante: Gimme a break. Tell ya what, next time I’ll try and wear
some cologne, okay?
但丁:把戏结束了。我下次会记得喷古龙香水的,行吗?
Beowulf: It’s the stench of betrayal, the odor of that accursed
Sparda!I will annihilate every last blood relation of Sparda!
贝尔渥夫:那种恶臭泄漏了你的行踪,来自该死的斯巴达的味道!我会消灭任何一缕斯巴达的血脉!
Dante:A son cleaning up his dad’s mess,huh?Where’ve I heard this
story before?
但丁:老子的烂摊子要让儿子来收拾,嗯哼?之前我在哪里听到过这个故事。
Beowulf: The odious one whose heart pumps the blood of Sparda!
Though my sight is gone, I remember your scent! I shall hunt you
down through eternity if I must, until I rid this earth of your
foul smell!
贝尔渥夫:流着斯巴达之血令人憎恶的家伙!虽然我失去了视觉但我记得你的味道!我要把你打倒哪怕永远这样纠缠下去,直到世界上再也没有一丝你们的味道!
Dante: Why do I have to take the heat for my father? Come on, man!
Cut me some slack!
但丁:我为何要担负起父亲遗留的问题呢?!来吧,伙计,放松点!
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽